We are looking for a senior tester who will automate testing in a multi-microservice project.
- Propose and automate test cases based on the business logic;
- Automate integration and component tests at the microservice level;
- Advise developers on unit test coverage of the critical aspects of product;
- Perform functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing and regression testing;
- Contribute to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design.
- You are familiar with HTTP 1.1 and 2.0.
- You understand Sockets and Websockets;
- You know how to write integration tests automated (using Rest-Assured, Robot, etc) for web based microservices;
- You are familiar with Docker and CI/CD tools (ie. Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.) and can automate tests with them;
- You feel comfortable in a Linux Bash Terminal and can find your way around the file system;
- Experience in a major OO programming language: C#, Java or Kotlin is a plus.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Possibility to work from home, as well as to come to the office when needed;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] with QA in the subject field.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.