We are looking for a highly motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads and other individual research.
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone.
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects.
- Help Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients.
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database.
- Responsible for Business Development Managers communication with clients, during its absence.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications).
- Knowledge of an additional language (French, German), would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred).
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented.
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule.
- Work from home is possible along with the possibility to come to the office when needed.
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector.
- Company-wide referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates.
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs.
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs.
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library.
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your CV in English, marked with the job code LG-CSD, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.