We are looking for a corporate Recruiter who can help us to find the best talent in our competitive market. You will manage the process from the stage of finding potential candidates, to interviewing and offering positions to successful ones. Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire, and retain people who contribute to our companys growth.
- Manage the recruitment process A to Z for the all companys departments, including: IT, marketing and sales, international recruitment, and other support teams
- Participate in the workforce planning together with HR Director and Hiring Managers;
- Create and manage internal and external job postings
- Source candidates using different job boards, company HR database, professional networks, social media, and referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the process (phone screening, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to evaluate candidates relevant knowledge, experience, aptitudes, and soft skills
- Build relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire pre-employment process
- Represent the company and facilitate participation in the Career Fairs, Internship Fairs, and other recruitment related events in Chisinau
- University degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Romanian and Russian languages
- HR related experience, considered an advantage
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills, and cross team collaboration
- Ability to handle confidential information, concerns, and issues with diplomacy
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a Monday - Friday work schedule
- Full-time (preferred) or part-time work schedule, with the possibility to work from home
- An experience-based competitive salary, as well as bonuses
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.