We are looking for an excellent researcher, able to identify and develop new business prospects from various online sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity
- Provide engaging value proposition to potential customers
- Establish relations with clients over email, social networks and potentially via phone
- Identify most relevant contact persons within the targeted organizations
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate information and activity reports via internal CRM system.
- Good command of English, especially written
- Very good online research and computer skills (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented.
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the possibility to come to the office when needed
- Work with experts and organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library
- Corporate events and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.