We are looking for a senior Microservices Developer for a project in one of the biggest banks in Kenya.
Entry Day: ASAP
Project time/duration: min 6 months (full time)
Project team Size: 10 Pax
Kenya Time zone
Type of work/Location: Remote
- Strong in Apache Camel with Springboot
- Strong in Openshift and Openshift deployments
- Good understanding of DevOps lifecycle management
- Strong in understanding and implementation of various integration patterns
- Strong knowledge in various communication protocols (HTTP / JMS / AMQ / TCP)
- Strong knowledge in various message protocols and associated handling libraries (XML / JSON)
- Strong understanding of test cases analysis and building
- Good experience in message broker AMQ
- Strong experience in Exception / Fault / Error Handling
- Good understanding of Microservices and architecture
- Good knowledge in Services Oriented Architecture
- English language spoken and written (Mandatory).
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility to work remotely
- Experience-based competitive salary and regular revisions of the remuneration package
- Work in an international environment within a multinational development team
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal development, etc.)
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional IT literature)
- Corporate and team-building events for employees.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.