The Product: Travod has developed a unique BPM system, which is the backbone of the company’s internal processes as well as the collaboration with clients and subcontractors.
The Role: The product owner takes on several roles, including business strategist, product designer, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager of the roadmap and he/she is responsible for the digital transformation of Traduno - the Business Process Management system of www.travod.com
- Work closely with Travod’s stakeholders to understand the business goals, understand and anticipate the stakeholders’ needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Define goals and create a vision for Traduno development.
- Manage product backlog for a distributed team of 6-8 people. The product backlog isn’t a static to-do list, it is a live list that should be continually updated based on evolving project needs throughout development.
- Inform backlog prioritization, including customers, business managers, and the development team.
- Own the roadmap and drive its execution. Oversee development stages, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for the implementation of features and components.
- Provide IT and Tech leadership support. Ensure R&D development.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new users and the adoption of new features.
- Evaluate product progress at each iteration and be accountable for the final product.
- Previous and solid experience as Product Manager with Scrum or other project management frameworks;
- Strong business understanding and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities;
- Highly autonomous and organized, with attention to details;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Relevant certifications or taken courses.
What we offer:
Attractive compensation and employment package to be discussed.
Send us your CV to [email protected] stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – "Product Owner”.