RightAngle, a DevelopmentAid product, is a bespoke search company that connects management consultancies, private equity, and hedge funds to top professionals around the world. We help them supplement their in-house experience with access to deep market knowledge and perspectives not available elsewhere.
We are looking for a Project Assistant to conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the best candidates worldwide for our clients.
• Study project briefs received from the Project Manager and clarify all aspects of the profiles;
• Carry out candidate research based on the brief’s requirements, and search in various sources for the right candidates to be later presented to the client;
• Add and manage the profiles of identified candidates within a special Project Management Tool;
• Get in touch with potential candidates by phone, and screen them to check their experience against client requirements;
• Work on several projects at once, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first to be able to meet tight deadlines.
• University degree;
• Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
• Good knowledge of a second language: German (preferred), French or Spanish, is considered a big plus;
• Previous experience using business communication (English language) being an advantage;
• Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
• Assertive and proactive;
• Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results.
•The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• An experience-based salary;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV to [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.