We are looking for a motivated Python Developer to come join our team of professionals!
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
You will have the opportunity to work in all stages of our software process from researching data sources to developing data pipelines, building business intelligence visualization tools, creating APIs that interface with external systems, and writing tests to ensure software and data stability.
Undelucram is a one-stop-shop platform that hosts information about the working environment, information provided by people who interact or have interacted professionally with companies. The platform also hosts information of public interest in different fields such as human resources, job market, payroll, etc., information structured both in the form of articles and in the form of forum discussions.
The Undelucram platform is present in 14 countries: Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Greece, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria and MENA.
- Design and build APIs that interface with external systems
- Design and build data pipelines
- Support deployment of data science models in production
- Support business intelligence and data science needs via visualization, reporting and debugging
- Encourage a culture of rigorous documentation and software testing
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (FastAPI, Flask, Falcon, etc)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience; 3-5 years professional experience
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Ability to write clean, testable, and well-documented code
- Deep understanding of API development and integration
- Knowledge of source control tools, especially GIT
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player; candidates with previous remote work experience preferred
- motivating salary package;
- package of extra-salary benefits;
- support from the company to achieve professional goals;
- opportunities for development and promotion within a young and dynamic team.