We are looking for a diligent and curious Recruiter to provide research and recruitment services for international donors, consultancy firms and private companies.
- Communicating with clients to establish their staffing needs;
- Conducting research and searches (including database / internet search/research);
- Identifying suitable candidates according to the profile’s requirements or client’s needs;
- Screening resumes and profiles;
- Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
- Preparing and adjusting CVs to the proper format.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing, or Business Administration;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
- Good computer literacy;
- Previous experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting, to be considered an advantage;
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
- Assertive and proactive;
- Inquisitive and willing to learn.
- An experience-based competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings..
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English, and mark it with the job code R-DRS, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.