We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team in Chisinau and support recruiters with experts' identification for international donor-funded projects in the development cooperation sector.
DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS) provides talent acquisition support for roles in the development cooperation sector. As a part of this team, you will work together with professional Recruiters towards providing quality talent acquisition services for international donors, NGOs and consultancy companies.
Find out more details in this article: https://www.developmentaid.org/#!/news-stream/post/102895/recruiting-for-international-projects
- Assist the team to achieve staffing goals:
1. Formulation of the search together with the Recruiter
2. Sourcing profiles via internal databases and/or LinkedIn
3. Screening candidates’ CVs and linking them with the relevant projects
- Prepare the candidate’s CV according to the job’s requirements
- Accurate interpretation, compilation, and entering of information in the company’s internal database
- Ensure quality and efficiency of recruitment process.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of an additional language would be an asset
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with different deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Fast-learner and result-oriented
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
To apply please send your CV, with the job title, to [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.