We are looking for a junior Project Assistant to conduct high-level research on companies and industries and identify the best candidates worldwide for our clients.
• Study project briefs received from the Project Manager and clarify all the aspects of the profiles to makes sure the task is clear and requirements understood;
• Carry out research based on the briefs requirements, and searches in various sources the right expert candidates to be later presented to the client;
• Add profiles of identified and interested candidates into the Project Management Tool to contribute to RightAngle’s database growth;
• Get in touch with potential experts by phone, interview them to check their experience against client requirements, agree terms and conditions and maintains positive relationships with experts;
• Write profile descriptions in a way to best describe the experience of experts to be presented to the client for approval;
• Work on several projects at once, juggling different work activities and tasks, prioritizing and addressing the most critical and pressing demands first to be able to meet tight deadlines.
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage;
• Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
• Assertive and proactive;
• Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results.
• Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code PA-RA, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.