We are looking for a SEO Specialist to help improve our visibility and to increase leads from organic search traffic. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities in collaboration with Marketing and IT Departments, planning and implementing the keyword strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic to the website.
- Plan and implement SEO strategy along with Marketing and IT departments;
- Provide monthly SEO analysis and recommendations to improve ranking in the search engine;
- Analyze and optimize internal ranking factors of the web application;
- Regularly perform keyword research to develop and expand the semantic core;
- Work on link building and outreach efforts;
- Compile and present SEO performance reports (GA, Google Search Console);
- Monitor daily performance metrics and other KPIs to understand SEO strategy performance;
- Monitor correctness of web-indexing of our JS SPA application by search engines and web crawlers;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience with analytics tools (GA, SEMRush, Alexa, Google Search Console);
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to [email protected]