Travod International is a fast-growing language service provider ranking # 23 in Northern Europe, # 93 worldwide and #5 Employer of Choice in Moldova.
What is a usual day of a Project Manager like at Travod?
You are going to be responsible for the entire life cycle of all assigned projects, develop project schedules and workflows. Liaise with the sales staff to clarify project specifications, timeframes and budget resources; ensure high-quality control; identify and document opportunities to improve processes.
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world, ensuring all the projects are delivered on time, with no mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
What you will get from this experience?
- Salary of 10.000 MDL net + monthly bonuses (average bonus of 200-300 EUR)
- Build a career as a Project Manager Guru
- Improve your computer skills to the levels you’ve never known existed
- 13th and 14th salary based on performance: July and December.
- Full-training + awesome team waiting for you
- Covered taxi back-home
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Healthy snacks
Night: 01.00 - 08.00, Monday-Friday.
Send us your CV in English to [email protected] stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project Manager Evening Night”.
Data privacy note: Travod cares about your data privacy. More information about our Data privacy policies is available at https://betravod.com/personal-data-processing